Do you have a story? An idea that you think would be interesting for A&E or the Bio network audience? Doesn’t always mean it will make there BUT there are other channels of distribution. The definition of documentary, according the English Dictionary (which is a pretty good definition) is “A documentary film is a nonfictional motion picture intended to document some aspect of reality, primarily for the purposes of instruction or maintaining a historical record.”
So knowing that definition if you have a good story that we can document through a documentary feature, we can do that.
How it Works: (depending on the client)
- We sit down with you and hear your story.
- We come up with plan.
- We will write a Development (like a treatment), a script, and do a Budget.
- Create a filming schedule then start shooting the documentary.
- Edit the show.
- Give you the finish product.
- Guide you in the right direction if you don’t already what to do for distribution.
This is an substantial project (which is a lot of fun) so planning is essential and a camera will not be picked up unless there is a script and plan in place.
Contact Us to get started or if you have questions.