Notice: Undefined variable: fm_appid in /home/cs3x0d7de1oe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-members/facebook-members.php on line 71
opens IMAGE file Founding Pure Media Marketing was a natural step forward for me. Having grown up in a small family business I have the experience and witnessed what wrong choices in advertising could cost a small business dearly. Not only that but not having a plan, a good marketing plan, one can lose purpose thus becoming discourage. Today with the family business still going strong, my vision at Pure Media Marketing is to help small businesses renovate their dreams, restore purpose, and thrive in their communities. Like my family small businesses deserves to have quality marketing just like big stores of the world at prices that are reasonable. For my, I cares not only about the business the person has founded but also about the dream that started it all.
Christine’s background includes…
- Over 20 years experience as a producer in radio / television & program development giving a much wider perspective and ability to see the full big picture.
- Over ten years in advertising /marketing in multiple media markets as creative director on projects from design to execution, with proven success in growing business in the local market.
- Strong analysis for what a client’s target market’s needs are with an outstanding ability to translate that vision, to creative ideas and design.
- As an experienced producer, have the ability to bring in campaigns on deadline, on budget, with experience in dealing with on location shoots, crew and talent.
- Recipient of “2003 Videographer Award” (award of distinction) for “The Best Local Sports Show.”
Fun Facts About Christine:
Christine’s Hobbies: I love to compete in Triathlons, write and watch sports, Go Dodgers! Go Rams!, (I actually call them the LA Lambs!)
Favorite Movie: The Matrix
Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep, she can do NO wrong!
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite type of music: Good old Rock n Roll!
Favorite Food: Italian and Mexican like me.
Favorite Restaurant: Well, I like cooking my own meals but when I do go out I love The Only Place in Town in Sierra Madre, it is my Happy Place.
My Hero: Abraham Lincoln
Something crazy you’ve done: I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane so I can skydive and I love it! I would do it again.
Something you would love to do that you haven’t done yet: Sailing
What you love most about your work: When I produce an online video, at first the client doesn’t know how a video will turn out, then when he or she sees the finished product … their dream, their vision on the screen they are so happy, sometimes they cry. I know I’ve conveyed their message on target. What is most rewarding is when a client can see results from the marketing we provide and produce.
What you are most thankful for: Well … God and his many blessings because life is not easy and I fail more than I succeed. I am so thankful for my family. My sisters are my biggest fans.
Something no one knows about me: I’m not telling!