Maintenance for eCommerce involves maintaining the shopping cart as a whole, the Gateway (PayPal, Authorize.net, etc), and products technology. Depending on type of shopping cart you are using it can involve more.
We will make sure your shopping cart and the experience of your customers and clients stay current with the technology and functional. We will maintain and update any current products that are in your store along with maintenance of your website.
Maintenance for eCommerce includes:
- Pure Website Maintenance
- Updating Theme
- Updating Plugins
- Updating Shopping Cart
- Updating Gateway
- Updating current products
- Updating SEO plugin ONLY
- Updating current product content
- Updating pictures to current product page
- Maintaining the website as a whole
- What Maintenance for eCommerce DOES NOT include is uploading new product(s) or adding variations. We will do that for you and the cost will be negotiated because all we ask for at that point is to pay us for our time.
- We will update any current product(s) that is currently on the website.
- Does not include updating if your products are NOT individually optimized for SEO, that is a daunting task and requires some time. We can do that no problem but that cost will be negotiated.
- Does not include maintaining and editing a Blog, filming video(s) or taking pictures, adding pages, special plug-ins, or custom work (see #7 on pricing), that is a separate cost.
- Also DOES NOT include changing out a theme, or shopping cart, that is a re-construction or re-designing of the entire website that is not maintenance.
Cost: $129 a month.
You can Order This NOWeCommerce Maintenance